Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It's easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our December challenge today with my Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose one seasonal recipe. Sign up for our email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe during the month.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time, the deadline is December 31!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
The Prize: a $200 Crate & Barrel Gift Card!
December’s Recipe: Homemade Hot Chocolate!
For many of us, life gets busy in the holiday season, so this month, I wanted to choose a recipe that was festive, simple, and fun. My Homemade Hot Chocolate perfectly fit the bill. It comes together in 15 minutes with 5 basic ingredients, and it’s rich, creamy, and deeply chocolatey – SO much better than a powdered mix!
This recipe is naturally gluten-free, and you can easily make it vegan by using a vegan chocolate bar. We love it plain, but it’s also great with marshmallows, whipped cream, or coconut whipped cream on top. Serve it with your favorite holiday cookies, or enjoy it on its own. I hope you love this cozy winter treat!
Enter the December Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Homemade Hot Chocolate sometime during the month of December.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by December 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the hot chocolate blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early January.
Last Month’s Challenge
November’s recipe was my Butternut Squash Risotto. This one was a hit! So many of you said that it was your first time making risotto, but that it came out great nonetheless. Amazing! Now that you’ve done it once, I hope you’ll feel confident making it again. Your photos certainly looked delicious:
… and Tahnee was our winner:
Enter the December Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Homemade Hot Chocolate sometime during the month of December.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by December 31.
- Leaving a comment on the hot chocolate blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)